Dr. Hawkins encourages singles to spend less energy looking for the perfect mate and more energy in becoming people who can enter wholeheartedly into an intimate relationship. He demonstrates how readers can increase their capacity to…
– Get to know others for who they really are and respect their uniqueness
– Express love through appropriate love languages
– Receive love without fear or feelings of unworthiness
– Take risks for the sake of personal and mutual growth
– Practice healthy boundaries
– Humbly recognize their own weaknesses and turn them into strengths
This user–friendly guide will give singles of any age a positive and constructive plan for becoming ready for love.