We’re about to take a 30 second stress test. Are you ready?
Here it goes.
- Do you find yourself in a constant rush mode, always trying to catch up?
- Do you often arrive late to appointments?
- Do you find yourself losing things, or forgetting where you put your car keys?
- Do you put things away and then have trouble finding them later?
- Are your drawers full of clutter, and your closets in disarray?
- Do you snap at people when they get on your nerves?
- Do you often say to yourself, “As soon as things slow down, I’m taking a vacation?”
If you answered yes to more than a few of these questions, then chances are good you’re struggling with stress. And the solution is surprisingly simple.
Take a deep breath and learn to take life one minute at a time. Make a habit of doing everything more slowly. When you talk, eat or drive, take your time. Curl up in a chair and read a good book in the evenings. Slowing down will help you manage your stress. And the weekend is a good time to do just that.
Have a fun & rested time with your family this weekend! 🙂